Saturday, June 14, 2014

The kind one.

His kindness refreshed me.
Despite all the bad things that happened that summer.
Despite the fact that we don't speak anymore...
I will always remember summer of 2012 with mixed emotions.
He got me through an otherwise awful summer where my boss basically called me fat, where I was rejected AGAIN by the leadership at my place of work of three years, where I was isolated in a group of over 100 people, when I fought with two of my best friends, and when my group of friends went their separate ways.
His friendship that summer was refreshing and I loved having him as a friend.
His wisdom and his quiet demeanor blessed me.
Do I have regrets? Yes.
Do I wish that he was still in my life? Of course.
But sometimes people are only meant to be in your life for a short time. To teach you a lesson maybe..or in this case, just to get you through an otherwise painful summer.
Thank you for that. I doubt you'll ever read this but if you do- thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment