Saturday, November 11, 2006


Lately I have felt extremely drained. Emotionally, spiritually, physically...the works. It's not just one thing either, it's everything. It's worry and sadness and remembering memories that I can never go back to. And I know that even though everyone is so awesome and they are able to comfort me, they will never really be able to comfort in the same way as my heavenly father.
There has been so much going on in my head but now I feel like I am at a peace. God is so amazing.  And only he knows everything about me- inside and out.

Your Love is Unconditional
Lord I know that there’s noone here on earth
That loves me like you do
People fail and turn their backs on me
You remain faithful and true

When I’m down You always lift me up
When I’m thirsty Lord You fill my cup
You supply my needs You’re more than enough
When I pray You always hear me call
When I’m feelin’ down You have me standin’ tall
You forgive me every time I fall

Many times I failed You in the past
I went off and did my own thing
Every time you forgave me of my sins
That’s why I can’t help but sing

Cause when I’m weak you make me feel so strong
You love me even when I’m wrong
You’re there though I feel that you’re long gone
When I cry You wipe the tears away
And say it’s gonna be ok
I know that You will never go away

No comments:

Post a Comment