Saturday, January 13, 2007

Best Birthday of my life!




Ok, so a few days ago Adair asked me to come over to her house on friday. I figured the do something for my birthday but I was not exspecting what they got for me. I walked into adair's room to put my stuff down and to my surprise there was Liz, Lindsay, Luke, Ryan, Jakob, Dustin, Alysha, Kev, and Alisa. I don't know if you guys know how much that meant to me to see you all there. 

And the best part is.... together they raise ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTEEN DOLLARS for my new camera ince i lost it in florida. I was so shocked and touched I wanted to slap you all. 

Adair's mom made me a homeade birthday cake. I loved it! I loved every part of the night. from the random musical madness ( Gaston from beauty and the beast) to the worship. 

I hold you all so close to my hearts, grateful that I have such thoughtful and close friends. 

Than today Christy picked me up and I found out Mike and Julie had the baby. Bella Joy Signorelli. I didn't get to see her because I had to watch Isabel but Christy told me she is really really beautiful. I love this day. I love it. I am so tierd though. I went to bed at three thirty in the morning. 

I love you all. Thanks for all the birhtday wishes,
Noelle

No comments:

Post a Comment