Saturday, April 28, 2007


I guess it's time for a real update...

Today I went to Jay and Christy's new house. As I pulled up Isabel with, get this- a PUPPY. And it wasn't the neighbor's puppy. It was her puppy. I was so shocked I almost checked to see if it was really Isabel. The one time Christy had a puppy she kept it for two weeks and then gave it to Taylor's family. But no, it really is their puppy. Craziness I know. And it is so adorable. It's a purebred beagle. I want to keep it.
I had fun over there. I just sat on her couch and talked and laughed and watched the food network. She says that I should get either a yellow, a light turquoise, or red dress. Jay agrees with the yellow. What do you all think? I'm going dress shopping tommorow. And Adair and Tae I know you want me to wear purple. I need opinions people!

No comments:

Post a Comment