Sunday, April 12, 2009


I had a really strange dream last night. I don't remember alot of the details. I just remember kissing some guy, like making out with him...I think.  (Which I am totally not going to do until I am at least engaged!) And I knew it wasn't good. I didn't know who he was but he wasn't a christian. It felt good. And when I woke up I was mad because I didn't want the dream to end.
I think interpretation to this has has a few obvious meanings. (You gotta love the subconcious...)
I really like this guy at work...and I know it can never happen because he isn't in my moral leage. But still, I look forward to seeing him...think about him alot...etc. It's not good. I don't want to get myself in trouble, but at the same time, it's SO exciting to like someone....I havent liked someone in sooo long. I mean REALLY like someone.
And another thing- I really want to be in a relationship-finally! Im Noelle, no relationship, no conflict girl. I always talk about how I never want to get married. But I do. Or at least right now, I want to just go on a date. Feel awkward. Hold hands. Be cute!
But yeah that was a weeeird dream and I feel bad for having it even though I didn't even do anything.
And oh by the way, working at the daycare makes me completely excited to be a mom one day. I love the kids. All of them. Even the ones that constantly try my patience. That was random...ok. Im done

No comments:

Post a Comment