Sunday, November 29, 2009

Updates


1.) I moved out of my house and into an apartment (temporarily). I am house sitting until Feburary. I have no idea where I am going to go in February but....well, we'll see. It's all in God's hands. God provided a place to live this time I am positive I will have somewhere to go Feb
2.) Thanksgiving Break was lazy and puky. It was nice (for the most part), but I do miss my kids at the daycare.
3.) I went to Faith Church this morning...and boy, I am SO glad I went. I feel so refreshed and not depressed. I really wish Dyer wasn't so far away.
4.) I may be finally getting a new laptop. After saving for like 6 months.
5.) I went to the Imax Friday and I hate to say it... but...I MISS THAT PLACE! SO MUCH! Some people are forgetting about me though. It's kind of insulting when someone you worked with once a week for six months directs you where theater 12 is. Just saying. I will say there was some pretty bad points about working there but for the most part, I would work there again if I didnt already have a job.
6.) I want to go to Lake Geneva again but I am terrified that my car will break down and I will be stranded in Wisconsin...Gee, that would be so terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment