Monday, February 8, 2010

Passion


(A writing prompt prompted this.)
Passion can be a deep true love for someone or something. Passion leads to devotion. Passion can make you feel ambitious and brave. It makes you persevere. It flows from the top of your head to the tip of your toes.Sometimes it makes you do things that aren't considered normal. Dangers of passion: Sometimes you neglect  your family or friends for your passion.
I wish I had more passion. I wish I had something that made me excited to wake up in the morning. I can think of a couple things that should make me passionate. However, it feels like Im sinking into myself and Im slowly losing everything that I once was passionate about.I'm starting to be more and more apathetic each day...
I need this to change. Like now.
That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment