Sunday, February 14, 2010

News


\1.) Today is my last day at the Imax. Again. 
2.) Starting tomorrow I will be taking care of a woman  who had a stroke full time. 3.) I feel extremely out of place because almost all of my friends are either liking someone, dating someone, or getting married to someone. I don't know. I want to meet someone. I'm ready...but its ok if its not time yet. I dont want to push anything. I want what God wants and if God wants me to be single for awhile then so be it. 4.) Shame on me for trying to share my feelings and thoughts with someone and expect to get some kind of response. That was my fault. Some people just see what they want to see. But there was a serious problem and what I want is an apology or some recognition but I see now for sure that that is not going to happen. So I'm done. I'm done with those people. I'm done with that place. I could never see them again and I would be perfectly fine with that. It makes me want to vomit just thinking about it. I know I was a hard worker. I'm not going to let their words echo through my head anymore. I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment