Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sunset Chasers



 I love the Portage beach more than any other beach  in Indiana. I've only been to it a few times and love
it more each time I go. It's hard to believe that I am in Portage. It's like a hidden treasure in fields of corn.



This is my best friend in the whole wide world, Adair. She's amazing at taking pictures and it was very nice to have her with me this time. Normally I am a lone sunset chaser. 

It's so pretty. & It's so good to see that  Portage is consciously trying to make things more beautiful. 

I love this lighthouse. 

Paparazzi! 


Matthew 6:26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?

Chuck. 


All these rock must have washed up on the shore after those huge winds on Sunday. 

Airee & I decided to become official Sunset Chasers.


I love my best friend :) 

Overall, today was a good day.
Babysitting was a tad bit stressful. 
I was starving most of the day. 
But the sunset, even one of the dullest ones, was one of the most peaceful ones. 
The water was calm. 
The air was cool. 
And I was reminded of Matthew 6:26
The birds don't worry so why should I?























No comments:

Post a Comment