Monday, September 18, 2006

Campus Life: Week One


    DSCN2047   
  







Yea for Campus Life! Maybe this year I'll come regularily. Haha. I really want to after tonight.DSCN2039











Pirate themed. =)
DSCN2049







Ahh...Balloon game. Good times, yes.
DSCN2050







Penelope and Lars holding Jakob's pup.DSCN2052








Advertisment for Turkey Run.
DSCN2055







Me and Whitney and Luke. (Nice timing, by the way, Luke.)
DSCN2054







Me and Whitney again.
DSCN2057







Some kids on the swing. I'm not completely sure of their names but yeah.
DSCN2063










The strangest/awesome faces ever.

DSCN2061







Shannah when she picked me up. (Penelope, Shannah was very appreciative of the pizza. It made her happy.)

And that's the end of Campul Life Week One. I'm just going to post pictures from now on because they are more fun. ***Note: if you dont want a picture on here, tell me and I'll remove it. =)
Noelle/Gertrude/Noella/Chuchie(hahah)

No comments:

Post a Comment