Saturday, September 2, 2006


whoa...this weblog entry is huge. xangas making weird changes.i'm confused.

anyway...these past two days were fun as always. holly(new scrapbooking consultant) is nice. I miss carol alot. Its always the little things that I miss about people. Like how she was so loudand funny and used to make fun of me when I knocked over her fan and how her house actually used air conditioning. (I was DYING it was so hot.) and how carols toilet paper roll thingy was inside the cabnet. and her chairs. and how the tables didnt have table clothes. and her kids. (Joel in the basement yelling random phrases at the tv while his headphones were on watching baseball. "Hey man! What the heck did you do that for? You jerk!" hahaha that was a classic night at carols) and showing her  all my completed pages. and  how we shared the same faith. thats what I miss the most. I dont know...this is weird. 

Adair why were you pretending to be a french woman  prank calling my house? I'd write this in a comment but I'm too lazy. Sorry we couldnt get together. 

Marilyn got me two new wisconsin things. A pink Hayward WI t-shirt and a  blue sweatshirt with a bear on it. haha. Uh... This is a far out idea but wouldnt it be cool if there was a railroad station right in my backyard to all my favorite places? Wisconsin. Florida. Marilyns house. Christys. Church. School. Chile. Woodmans. Great America. Canada. That would be grand. And the best part would be that it would be free. And it would be a super fast bionic train that could get to florida in like 6 minutes instead of 4 hours by plane (including the layover in atlanta.) yeah sorry im delirious. i need to sleep. its been a long day.


No comments:

Post a Comment