Monday, March 19, 2007

wow, so I got another really good score in creative writing. I was shocked. I wrote about a teenager named Rachel who was having a bad day and thought that Mr. Downes was going to hate it because he doesn't like that kind of story. Well I walk in CW2 and he stops me at the door. I thought he was going to yell at me for bringing a water bottle in. NO, he goes, "Man Noelle, I LOVED your story! That's normally not my kind of thing but I loved it." I was shocked. I wanted to smack him and say," Hey, dude  are you lying to me?" HE wasn't! I got a 48/50 on the stupid story. I go "Uh... I was just writing." And he replies,"Well, I think you've found your niche." I was thinking... NICHE? WHAT A  FUNNY WORD! Hahahahaha. Wow. Big long tiring day. I must sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment