Sunday, March 25, 2007


Well, so far things have gone well. So far, I have:
1.) Seen a hobo.
2.) Gone to the Janesville Woodman's which was completely bizarre. I didn't like it. I missed my Woodman's.
3.) Called Adair from Woodman's
4.) Gone ice skating (and fell nearly fifteen times)
5.) Watched Deja Vu on pay-per-view in the Hampton Inn. (It was pricey but it was worth it)
6.) Been to Portage, WI
7.) Been to an amusement park where I saw a 12 year old that looked almost exactly like Brent Jenks. haha
8.) Nearly fell asleep on a bench
9.) Bought a shirt
10.) Ironed every single item of clothing I brought with.
11.) And now I'm here on the computer in Wintergreen Resort and Confrence Center
Tommorow we are going to go horseback riding and a bunch of other things. Yay.
Love you all.
Noelle

No comments:

Post a Comment