Saturday, March 24, 2007


In a few minutes, I am off to Wisconsin. We're taking it on a different approach this time which is kind of bizarre but cool. We're going to Janesville, WI first where there is a different Woodman's, the very first Woodman's that was made. How cool is that?  Then we are going ice skating and we're staying at Hampton Inn that night. I'm going to try to talk Dad into going to this HUGE scrapbooking store there, but I do not know if I will succeed. He hates scrapbooking.
The next two days we are going to spend at Wisconsin Dells in a cool resort/indoor waterpark, Atlantis Something... I really don't know what we're going to do there but I really hope to get my prom dress in Wisconsin so I can have a Wisconsiny dress.
On the last day we're in Wisconsin we're proboly going to go to the wonderful Lake Geneva and the original Woodman's. I'm so excited! !!!!!!!
I'll have a TON of pictures for you all when I get home. Well, actually, I only have fifty left to take but I'll figure something out.
Love you all!
Noelle

No comments:

Post a Comment