Saturday, March 15, 2008

Glory


One day eyes that are blind will see you clearly 
And one day all who deny will finally believe 
One day hearts made of stone will break in pieces 
And one day chains once unbroken will fall down at your feet 
So we wait for that one day come quickly 

Chorus 
We want to see your Glory 
Every knee falls down before thee 
Every tongue offers you praise 
With every hand raised 
Singing Glory 
To you and unto you only 
We'll sing Glory to Your name 

One day voices that lie will all be silent 
One day all that's divided will be whole again 
One day death will retreat and wave it's white flag 
One day love will defeat the strongest enemy 
So we wait for that one day come quickly 

Chorus 

We know not the day or the hour 
Or the moments in between 
But we know the end of the story 
When we'll see 

Chorus

That's a powerful song! I am very bored right now. I have been for three days. I figured out that going to the mall and taking yourself out to dinner is good in theory but overall, lonesome & depressing. I tried on Prom dresses. I think I may have changed my mind about going. I want to go now, kinda. We'll see.
I'm going to be bored this Spring Break. It's the first time in four years I havent gone anywhere...whoa, I almost forgot to spell anywhere. I think I would like to go to Florida this year. That stinks. But I'll see Mom and Viv in June. It flies by. Senior year is flying by. It's scary. Parts of me wants to grow up and move on but another part of me wants to remain a child forever.
I'm hoping I get into Mission Year. I really like what they stand for, and the things I'll be doing there. But if that's not God's will for my life, that's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment