Saturday, May 31, 2008


Noelle's looking for a new home church...again. I do not want to go back to VCC. That would be like taking 10 steps backward.
What happened with Faith Church, you ask?
Faith Church- I love the pastor and the worship. But that "lock-in" I went to with Korissa was terrible! The people were rude, the youth pastors were rude, the mentioned God one time, in opening prayer and that was it. Plus the drive was just way too long. With gas prices it's almost ridiculous to go there. So, I guess I'm going to try something new tommorow. Right now I'm praying about where. '
Edit:
One thing that Victory had that Faith didn't- Faith Church was very time oriented, well they had to be! They had three sevices! Victory was never set on a time table.
Ugh...I don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment