Thursday, May 1, 2008

Changes


I've been looking at old pictures...from around 2005. Alive Fest, Six Flags, all kinds of stuff. Looking at the pictures bring back good and bad memories. It almost makes me want to cry because I miss how some things used to be.& How much close groups of friends have grown apart so easily. But on the other hand, I really don't want to go back. I will treasure the memories in my heart, and mind forever but I really don't want to go back.

I am going to Faith Church now. I enjoy the pastors. I get something out of it every time I go. It's anointed. I go to Campus Life. Adair's my best friend...I dont think I really had a best friend until her. I have realized that neither of my parents are perfect. I have learned to accept that even though they arent together that's not how God wanted it to be. I will learn to get a long with both of them eventually but wont hurt myself by trying to please them.

I feel closer to God so much more than ever. I have realized that his standards are not matched up to the standards of this world. I have let him be my father. I have let him comfort me, rather than relying on people all the time. He is in my heart.

Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment