Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Two more days and I will be in Texas. I think my mind is going crazy thinking about all I have to get done before then. Today is my day with Aunt Mare. Tonight is my last service at Faith Church, and that makes me sad. Pastor Kevin -one of my favorites, is preaching and that makes me happy. (I'm so full of emotion.) Tonight is my last night with Arielle and Edmond. Arielle is going to college on Tuesday. Jakob and Korissa may come over too. And I think Marilyn's student, Rachel will be here too. She is in Master's  Commission, which is very similar to Honor Academy. So I'll talk with her more about that. 

Tomorrow is a day of tissues. I am going to drive around portage and say my farewells to my friends. I probably won't cry around people. I will cry in a strange awkward time that not only surprises me but whoever else is around me. I also have to finish putting my pictures online! I am only up to March 2007. I don't know if I'll be getting any sleep on Thursday night. I will probably end up staying up all night and fall asleep on the plane. Oh and I also still need to find my 2nd blue blazer and my 2nd dress shirt. Ugh. And I need to do laundry and finish packing. 

So I have a lot to do. And my mind doesn't seem to want to stop thinking. It's quite annoying.

But I am excited. I am excited to meet my new classmates. I am excited for structure. I am excited for a Godly atmosphere to live in. I am excited to learn and grow as a Christian, and I know I will. 

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment