Wednesday, August 6, 2008


Last week was my last trip to Wisconsin for who knows how long. That makes me sad. It was a good trip. It would have been better if my dad wasn't such a poop though. He didn't have much fun and cut the trip short so he could see his 20 year old girlfriend. The most fun I had, I had by myself.
The first day we had a super late start. We went to Great America for about an hour when I finally got sick of it. That place has changed so much and the new owner guy is at fault. It makes me mad. Great America no longer reminds me of my childhood, it reminds me of the gekko geico thing because it is EVERYWHERE there. Even on the back of Viper. Plus there is soo many people. And Vivvian and Shannah never come with us and my relationship with dad has withered. It just isnt fun anymore.
We stayed in the Ramada in Waukeagen again. I love that hotel. It does remind me of my childhood. =) I really don't know why. Probaly cause it was made in the 90's.  And the beds were comfortable.
Dad woke me up early that next morning.
Him: go back to bed. (Shines a light directly in my eyes)
Me: AAAAAAAHHHH! (I don't go back to sleep.)
We had waffles, which were tasty.
Then we went to Wisconsin! YAY WISCONSIN! We were going to go see the dancing horses in Lake Geneva but it didnt work out because of road construction...Then I walked aimlessly around lake Geneva, read my book in the library, said hello to my future house, and got really, REALLY mad at my dad.
After that we just hung out in the hotel.
More random things

No comments:

Post a Comment