Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Michigan!!!




I have come to the conclusion that Michigan is Wisconsin's imposter. It's the truth!! Michigan stalks me. No joke. Here's the evidence.
-Dad's 20 year old girlfriend originated there. He makes frequent trips there to take her back...and forth and back and forth...etc.
-I always hear those "Travel Michigan" commercials on the radio-with the serene piano music, making it sound all marvelous. And it knows that I love serene piano music. It's trying to lure me in and make me love it more than Wisconsin!
-Marley & Me- the people originated from Michigan.
-I hear something about Michigan like every day. No joke. Whether it's something on Facebook or a random stranger talking about Michigan.
Michigan is trying to lure me in...it all started last year when I went to Winter Weekend w/Campus Life. Adair and I talked a long time, I mean ALL NIGHT in cabin number 5 on the first night. We said that Cabin #5 would be poor man's Wisconsin. Oh, well you know what I think? I think that Cabin #5 wanted to be Wisconsin so much that it plotted on making me love Michigan more than Wisconisn....so that I would be satisfied and no longer needing poor man's Wisconsin.

Yeah, I think I've flipped my lid... Sometimes my imagination shocks me. Like bearded Jack...that's just the kind of thing that no one else really gets. Like an inside joke with myself. You know you've become too much of a loner when you start making up inside jokes with yourself.. I have a ton of inside jokes with myself. Fortunatly for all of you reading this...I will keep those inside. hahaha.
I declare this random post about Michigan....over.

No comments:

Post a Comment