Thursday, March 5, 2009


I loooooooove 50 degrees so much. I feel ill. I saw people today. Dustin specifically. I havent seen him in so long and that made me smile. I miss last year. I miss Whitney. I miss Lindsay. I miss Jakob. I always thought we'd keep in better touch. But we didnt. And that sucks.
Tomorrow I work 5-1 usher. That is yucky.
Saturday is Marks going away party.
Sunday I am going to church and than going out to lunch with Jenny. That is cool. After that I'm going to work concession. 3-9 which is even more yucky.
Monday is an employee meeting, and that scares the crap out of me because I have no idea whats going on.
Wed. I work 1-6 usher. And that isnt as yucky.
And then I will start it all over again.
I'm listening to Carrie Underwood right now. "I Know You Won't" That song makes me blue.
I really need to clean my car out.
I have to use the potty.
Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment