Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Declaration


I'm stuck. I want to move forward but I think the clock has stopped ticking. Every second is torture. Every minute feels like a day. Waiting for this ever growing feeling of unpleasantness to fade. Waiting for things to be the way they were. The clock is broken. Time is decelerating. I'm longing. I feel alone.

Then You whisper my name. You remind me that you're by my side.
You're behind me. Covering me. Protecting me. Walking with me. I long to know you more.You long for me to love you. You dont need me to need you. You want me to need you. You want me to look to you in my hardest tribulations.

It's an endless cycle. I'm circling around with these ups and downs and its making me afflicted. I need to get off the train. I want to surrender. I want to walk with you constantly and not forget who you are. I need to give you all of me. I can't hold back.

I don't need religion. I don't need a spiritual expirience.
I need your prescence. I need you.
I don't need human love and validation.
I need your love.
I don't need things.
I need your word.
There is so much this world has to offer.
I don't need it, I don't want it.
I need You, God.
I need YOU to direct my path.
Help me make decisions.
Help me live for you.
Even when it hurts.
Even when its not what I want.
Help me live for you.
I give you my heart.
I give you my life.
I'm offering everything.
In Jesus's name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment