Thursday, September 13, 2007

This Week


This week has been SO fun so far. I love being with everyone from Student Leadership. It's like a secound family for me. I love the laughter, the randomness, the hugs, the random bursts of song, just being together. It's something I can't describe. Not one of the pictures I have taken can truely describe it.

Last Friday was our first float making thing. I basicly cut pieces of crepe paper with Adair and smashed paper bags with Dustin, Jeff, and I think Brandon. (That's a great way to get frustration out.
Saturday was the popcorn fest where I was with Adair and Em for most of the time parking cars and watching balloons that people couldn't grasp well. Oh and a large bug trying to cross the street.... and then it was hit by a car. =(

Sunday was church. It was really good. I must admit, it is very hard to not miss VCC but I know this is God thing. It feels right. And how could I not miss a church that I went to for the majority of my life?
Monday was the Powder Puff concessions thing. That was really fun but I was getting kinda sick. (Throat, Nose, Cold Symptoms.)

Tuesday I went to bed early. 8:30. It was amazing! I was in shock! I love sleeping early!
Wednesday (Yesterday) we had a float making day and that was so fun. People with stapelers frighten me.
This morning started off awesome with student leadership. I missed it! And then there was the parade and  a purse catastrophe.

I think this post is more for my Mom because most of you all know this. hehe. I am hyper. And happy that we are all getting back into the swing of things. I missed it SOOOOOO much. I don't think anyone knows how much. This summer I went crazy not seeing my brothers and sisters in Christ every day. I am back! I am normal again! (Noelle-normal)
The end.

***Three days Until Kick off!***

No comments:

Post a Comment