Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Aaaaah!


I have had a GREAT day today. I don't know why but I am in the most incredible mood. I'm being optimistic for once. I feel like I've been in a deep hole of... I don't even know. I was just having an incredibly long pity party. It was not a fun party.

But God loves me, and I know all you love me, and there is a reason for me to get up in the morning. To live my life, to befriend the lost, to make my God proud. That's my goal. I want to please God. I want to glorify his name. I want to help people who don't know him. I want to give what I don't need. AHH  I am just feeling awesome.

Edit: Oh, and I am SO ready for Fall. I love Fall. & I love Christmas. It's just great. I can't wait. 19 days until Wisconsin Dells! 24 days until Turkey Run! (I think) I feel FREE! Like I did in Fall of 2005.

Edit #2: I loved Fall of 2005. That was a good season.

No comments:

Post a Comment