Friday, September 7, 2007

Picture Update!


Picture Update!

My Last Summer Campus Life

I miss Jillian. 

Pretty sunset, though. 
 


Random butterfly Viv and I found at some rest stop in Indiana. It landed on Viv at one point. 


Tennesse


I forget where this was...


I was finally reunited with my weird Florida cat, Toby. I miss that thing. 



The streets of downtown Jacksonville.



A funny book Vivvian checked out. My favorite one was, "Big cows glaring. Be brave." hehehe. 



Nala is so pretty. 



Viv loves randomly tackling Caleb.



At the beach. 


Torturing her cats: Viv's hobby. 


Georgia. It was pretty.



Chicken



Tradition....



Longhorn Steakhouse

Longhorn Steakhouses






I look alright. Toby looks insane. 


I was warmly welcomed home by Kevin and Klarc in their box material garb. hehe. 


Kevin's birthday party.

  

Adair and I had fun. Hahaha. 


"Sachamo" liked his strangely wrapped gift. 


The courtyard in the hotel we stayed at last weekend. 




Emily!


This sign looks stupid now with the ads....ugh. 


I miss you Viv. The ostriches miss you too!


Crazy villian from the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment