Tuesday, August 28, 2007

G'Day Mate: Australian Slang lessons with Noelle





Delta Goodrem released her new single today in Australia. I am so jealous of Australians... I want to be a stinken Aussie. But the weird thing is she had this new photoshoot and she looks REALLY weird. It made me spit the dummy (get very upset at something)! She doesn't look like herself. Her new song is good though. I listened to it Youtube. Midnight this time is 4 in the arvo (afternoon). That is too bad because there's a live chat with her tonight. Grr....

I hope my Boomer (kangaroo) doesn't get in a bingle (motor vehicle accident)! Today at lunch I was very hungry. I didn't eat brekkie in the morning (obvious). One day I wanna be a brickie (brick layer). I need some new Daks (trousers).
Okay, none of that is true. I don't even own a boomer and if I did I certainly wouldn't let it drive my car. Actually I didn't eat brekkie. But I don't wanna be a brickie. I have all the Daks I need.

Soo....we are going to Wisconsin Dells for the first week in October. Hopefully this time I'll remain concious during the day. Hahahaha. Okay never mind that wasnt funny. That was kinda a traumatizing exspirience for me. I look back on xanga when I was going through all those tests and junk and I still get the chills. But yeah I am very excited for that. I miss Wisconsin. The last time I went was when Adair came with us. That was good times.  

I'll still be going to Turkey Run though and that makes me happy. Turkey Run was my favorite trip which is really weird because I despise camping. Maybe it's because it was my first Campus Life trip... I don't know.

Well that's enough of my earbashing I must go use the dunny. (You have to figure that one out on your own. bahahaha.)
See ya, shark bisquits!

No comments:

Post a Comment