Friday, August 3, 2007

Great America September 2007


Alright...so, I went to Gurnee/Waukeegan/Wisconsin for the weekend and that made me very happy. Dad was on midnights so that kinda messed up his sleep making me get messed up on my sleep. We stayed at Ramada Inn in Waukeegan. There was a wedding going on...
Me: Hey Dad, while you take a nap can I go crash that wedding?
Dad: NO! How would you feel if someone crashed YOUR wedding?
Me: I'd laugh.

But I didn't crash it. I'm a good girl. So I said hello to my bed which was very comfortable then we went to Gurnee Mills to return shoes I had bought in May. Then we ate food. It was good. Then I looked around TJ Max. Dad didn't feel like staying longer after that though so we went back to the hotel. Dad took a nap and I drove around Waukeegan. It is scary to drive there...
I went to the Salvation Army and found an amazing amount of items that I wanted for only 6 dollars. I'll tell you all about them later.

Then I went to Walgreens, CVS, and Jewel so I could find a good Waukeegan shirt. I found it at Jewel.
Then I went back and watched a movie on our portable dvd player. That was fun. JASPER! ha. Then I explored the hotel alot. Yep I slept terribly that night....not because of the beds just because. Oh and when I woke up around 8 or 9 Mom called informing me that My ninty something year old Aunt Rose fell and broke her hip. She'll be in a nursing home now. 

Then we went to Great America and met up with Aunt Julie, Uncle Don, Johnny, Danny, Chris, Samantha, and Kevin. I rode the teacups with Samantha and Kevin twice. Then I rode the train twice. Then I sat on a bench and talked to Adair. Great America just isnt doing it for me anymore. And now they might take out one of my favorite water rides, Splash Water Falls, out to put in Thomas Tank Engine land. I would be so ticked off! 

They already have Cartoon Network land, Loony Toons, and now Wiggles World. And WIGGLES ARE DISNEY! Disney best be keeping their little paws off of my Great America. They would ruin it.
Yeah then I saw operation Spy Girl...

Then we went to Perkins to eat. That was good as always. Then I went in Woodman's. I went spastic. I'll put videos on here as soon as my usb cable comes. =) And now I am home. I have lots to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment