Sunday, October 15, 2006


I thought I'd let you guys hear a long rambling from me before I study for a History test. Today I went to church which was great as usual except Shannah was driving me insane. She had way too much caffiene. After talking to Beth, Christy, Uncle Jeff, Uncle Richard, Mike and Jeff we left and went to Wal-Mart. Yea! How exciting! Oh yeah I got highlights in my hair on Saturday. My very first highlights...weird. I'll post a picture for those of you who live in Florida. Oh and before I got highlights me and Shannah went to wendy's for dinner on saturday night. For those of you who don't know, funny things always happen when we're at Wendy's. Let me say a few of the more funny ones.

1.) 1999- Back when our vcc had about 20 something people in it we used to got to either wendy's or taco bell after church on sunday nights. Well, I was sitting with my sister Pavi and Lexi Cain. We were eating and laughing about something stupid as usual when this old lady comes close to me and whispers,"Hey. your fly's down. Just pretend I'm your grandma." That was a classic day. Oh yeah. We laughed so hard.

2.) Last Year Around This Time- After church one sunday afternoon Shannah and I were eating and this guy comes by and says in this insanely consyipated sounding voice,"I found it on the floor." It  may not sound hilarious in writing but if you heard the way he said it...man  it was hilarious.

3.) The time Shannah laughed so hard she peed her pants. 

4.) Yesterday- There was a bunch of old people that were saying weird stuff. I forget what it was exactly at the moment but it was great. Wendy's is just awesome.
Anyway...Dad's on afternoons all stinken week. Great fun. Marty is fixing my headlight and as soon as he finishes I will get my liscence and wont have to worry about getting rides. It's a pain in the pututti. Well...I had better go cause it's 8:06 and my stupid history book is waiting for me.
Delta Goodrem is awesome I wish I was Australian.  

No comments:

Post a Comment