Tuesday, October 3, 2006


 Well today has been one of those days where I miss Wisconsin so much it makes me physically ill. You guys may thinl I'm exagerating but I'm really not. It's like this one lady said at my mom's church in Florida, Everyone has that one special place where they feel comfortable. For some it's the beach, for some it's their house, for some it's the backyard. I'm just abnormal and have to have my special place in Wisconsin. This 
doesn't make any sense.

DSCN1931 

EDIT 1: Oh yeah, I may go to Great America on Saturday. But I also feel really bad  because that's the day I'm supposed to go to Marilyn's house for Rhonda's birthday party at the wonderful scrapbooking store of Archiever's. Of course I choose Great America but still feel bad. ARGH! I miss NOT having anything to do. I'm insanely busy right now and it's getting irritating.

EDIT 2: Ya know what's stupid? EMUS Who in the world thought of the name emu? Its a stupid name. Why don't they just call it an Australian Ostrich?

Edit 3: Everyone should try some frsh pineapple at least once in their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment