Monday, October 23, 2006

Firght Fest!


Well, this was my first trip to Fright Fest this year and it was feezing! We got at the park at around 10:24 and started with Superman. The line wasn't too bad. We got in line for the back row and as soon as we sat down it broke down. So that was another 15 minutes. In the end it was a fun ride so it was worth it.
After that we went on V2 which was no more than ten minutes. That was good.
 We just walked around and exsplored the frightful themed Great America.(Oh yeah, we is my dad and I.) We rode King Chaos. That's my dad's favorite flat. And than went to go see Susan Rosen the hypnotist. The only reason I wanted to see it was so I could watch all the crazy stuff she makes the people do but there werent enough volunteers so she just did normal hypnotisim. That was kind of a waste.
After that we went to Raging Bull. My Dad was really cold and was being kind of a dud so we than ate lunch at Aunt Martha's Chicken which was just NOT good. But it was filling so I can't really complain.
Next, we saw Laff for the 2:15 show. I loved that as much as I did last year. My dad wanted to go to the mall and buy some new clothes but I wanted to stay so I just watched the next two laff shows. 3:30 and the 5:00 Let me tell you when you're in the season pass early access line it's like war. I hate people pushing and stepping on my feet just to get good seats. Regaurdless, I got front row seats each time which was good.
My dad came at 5:45 and wanted to leave the park. So we did.
Oh and I got a good ride on the Whizzer at one point. I just don't remember when. So I had a whopping total of 5 rides and 4 shows. Not too bad...I could have done better. See my album for pictures of this day.
Father
DSCN2749
Me
DSCN2751
My daddy was cold.
DSCN2766
Pretty fall colors.
DSCN2775
Those nuts smell so good but taste like poo.
DSCN2791
Me in a cage! Shannah wasnt there to join me this time! =(
DSCN2792
The best musical ever!!!!!
DSCN2936
The part where they break out in dance. Yea Conga!
DSCN2872
You bring out the beast in me!
DSCN2924
His face is constipated looking but that doesnt take away my love for him! hahahaha jk
DSCN2867
DSCN2916 
DSCN2967
DSCN2969
 Me going all insane over the bread.
 DSCN2970
That's a very good rule.
 DSCN2981
I FOUND MY MONKEY!
DSCN2983
 HE HAS AWOUND! =(
DSCN2984
DSCN2985
 And crumpets!
DSCN2987
Me and my monkey
DSCN2988
My monkey does not like waffles! Even if they are only 1 dollar and nine cents.
DSCN2989
But Woody does love m&m's. Oh yeah.
DSCN2990
It's a tradition. TRADITION!
DSCN2991
Goodbye woodmans my lovely. I will meet you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment