Sunday, October 22, 2006


well before I go to great america I leave you all with a great description of my day scrapbooking.
-It was just Marilyn and I. No Rhonda...No sue.. =( Plus since we arent with Carol anymore I REALLY dont know anybody.

-we were in a retirment home to benefit altheimers with the money we spent and there were these three old men that were playing rummikub who kept saying really funny things.

-the worst radio station ever was on 99.9. And it was techno night. I wanted to smash that cd player or throw it out  a window...or drown it in a lake.

-my tape runner thing broke. It's all cause we were in Crete. Crete=dumb. Yea Homewood!

-we went to this dog park on friday and I saw a sheep dog! Oh yeah...a sheepdog. I want a sheepdog. I got to pet it. And there was the yellow lab who kept jumping on me.

-I had the worst hot chocolate of my life.

-The You and Me and all of the people song came on on our way home....YEA!

-Noelle  needs to go to bed or her father is going to yell at her and they wont be able to go home.
EDIT: I meant that we wouldnt be able to go to great america. hahah.  

No comments:

Post a Comment