Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Songs


You Are My Home
I'm stepping up
Reaching out
to become all you want me to be

I'm in the light
I'm feeling loved
You are all I need

Because when I'm sad
When I'm all alone
You're always there
You are my home

Comfort and peace
worries will cease
because you are always here
and when I feel so alone
you are my home




A Beautiful Transformation

This will be a beautiful transformation
I'll become a little wiser
Than before

This will be a wonderful renewel
A little bit closer 
than I was before

I choose you
Take my heart
Take my life
Break me apart

Show me my ways
Make me brand new
I long to be 
just like you

And It will be a beautiful transformation

Today I offer my life up to the holy one
Today I give up everything for the truth
I won't be afraid
Because it's all for you


The Lord keeps giving me songs. I have both the lyrics and the melody. I know it's from the Lord too because whenever I get songs from him I cry and I was bawling my eyes out. SO AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment