Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011


This year hasn't been the best year on the surface. I've dealt with a lot of past emotions sneaking up on me. I've dealt with a lot of crappy situations. 

 
And I am in many ways still healing and dealing with the past. 
But I would never say 2011 has been a bad year. Even though some awful things have happened. I have learned so much about God by sticking to the bible reading plan that I constructed last Jan. I have had several great days with God. I never truly understood what it was like to have a relationship with God until this year. I have grown through the pain and through the questions. It was all neccasary, everything that I've been through. 

And I look forward to 2012 and the new things I have to learn and expirience. 
Thank you Lord, for the good times and the bad. You give and take away but my reward remains in You. 
Thank you Lord. 

No comments:

Post a Comment