Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday's Letters (2)

                                             

Here we go again! 

Dear Friday, 
I love you. After three days of watching children and one day of saying good-bye to my baby sister for four months it is nice to just relax. 
Dear Sister, 
I miss your constant affection. Even though it drove me crazy at times...Even though you didn't accept my love for the red pandas...I love you! And Dad and I miss you a lot!
Dear Red Panda, 
I SAW YOU!!!! After 4 years of loving your kind, and 2 years of trying to see you, I SAW YOU!!!!!


Dear Marty (my new laptop), 
I love you. Even though you have a bad battery it's hardly noticeable because you are just plugged in by my  bed, therefore keeping me in bed all day just because I can, FINALLY!

Dear Bed, 
I am so sorry that I have been so negligent. I will make it up to you today. :)

Dear God, 
I'm sorry for the sin that I always get stuck in. Reckless words, temptations, turning to anything and anyone but you in the times I need you the most. I'm sorry. 


Until next time, 
Noelle

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment