Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Me. Myself, & I

Linking up with http://thelifeofthewife.blogspot.com/ YAH!

1. What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?
I would write. I love writing. But I think the biggest thing that is holding me back from doing it is the fear that I am not good at it. I hate letting people read the things that I write that are serious. 

2. If you had only six months left to live, what would you do with the time?
I would give. I would love. I would give thanks for every precious moment. 
I would tell people about Jesus. I would travel. I would say things that needed to be said. 
I would go to the people that I have hurt or that have hurt me and I would do my best to reconcile with them. 

3. If a front page news article was written on you, what would the headline be?
Local woman arrested for breaking red panda out of Lincoln Park Zoo ;)


4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
children's screams.& people that drive behind me with their brights on. 


5. What is your favorite chick flick movie?
While You Were Sleeping!
 (Will always be my ultimate favorite movie ever!) 

8 comments:

  1. Howdy!

    Stopping by from the "Me, Myself, and I Linky Partay" today :)
    Love your blog!

    Have a nice day!
    xoxo
    Anni // http://grapefruitprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anni! Feel free to follow me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up :) Totally loved your answers especially the news headline!

    Hope you're having a lovely day!
    xo breanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great idea. I'll probably keep doing it in weeks to come! :) I am obsessed with red pandas! haha.
      Noelle

      Delete
  4. Popped in from MMI. Yep, gotta agree re oncoming drivers with their brights on!

    thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to make them angry and go really slow/turn my brights on and blink them really fast. :)
      Noelle

      Delete
  5. I forgot about "while you were sleeping!" I wonder if they have it on Netflix...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If they don't have it on netflix they probably have it on Amazon really cheap! It's my favorite! I love Sandra Bullock and Bill Pullman

      Delete