Tuesday, December 23, 2008


Yeah, so I've just really moved on with my life in a lot of different ways. I dont miss it anymore. I don't miss my friends who are away as much as I did at first.The bottom line is, as horrible as it sounds, I just don't care anymore. I'm ready to move on. I'm going to save money for a year or two and then move to Wisconsin...I'm thinking way up north by Chris and Debbie. (They live near Hayward). I also really like Deluth, MN. It's right by Lake Superior and it is beautiful. Marilyn and I were talking about how natural and beautiful it is up there. (Hayward, not Deluth) It's like untouched. Some people call that the middle of nowhere but I honestly think that life was meant to be taken slow and not so rush-rush-stress...you know? Probably not. It's so hard to describe. I wish I could put it into words...I wish I could capture the feeling. I wish I was there right now. My heart just aches for it.
And before I thought maybe if I moved to Wisconsin that I would miss it here. I think that's changed. Well, except for Christy and VCC...I'd miss the church...but yeah, I'd find another church I like. I found Faith Church in those hard times I had last year. I mean don't get me wrong. I still love everyone that is in my life. I just need to start new and far away...and be my own boss. I'm so sick of people telling me what to do...and where I should be.
I need to be independent...on my own...and then I can marry a lumberjack.

No comments:

Post a Comment