Tuesday, December 16, 2008

 Gotta job. Yay. Start on Wed. (training) Thank God! A job where I don't have to annoy people/ change poopy diapers. Well, I talked to Christy about the daycare too. She said that I could maybe do some stuff for her in January. 10 dollars an hour!! Thats awesome! I really hope it works out. I need to save money so I can get out of this house...I need to open a savings account. I have a checking account but I also have an atm card which is not good. =) So yeah I'm gonna save like 75% of everything I earn. 10% goes to God and the rest for whatever I need. 

I've been listening to Faith Hill alot. It's funny, I used to hate country music. My mind has been better...in a way. I guess. Hard to explain. I'm not depressed anymore. But I do miss people. 

And a few others...

 I miss my mom! I'm gonna have to work in a trip in the near future. (BTW, I am not moving to Florida.)
 I miss Campus Life...
 I miss my best friend. =)
 I miss Korissa! I havent seen her since, like the day before Thanksgiving, which is completely ridiculous because we live like a block away from each other! 
 Arielle- she's back from college but I havent seen her yet. Edmond- I hardly remember the last time I saw him. But I talked to him today. =) It was good to hear his voice. Aunt Mare- It's been like a week, but it feels longer.
 I miss my sisters. Shannah moved out awhile ago and it's so lonely around here without her. I guess thats why I want a kitten so badly. Kittens are cute, and they keep you company. And I miss Vivvian almost all the time seeing as she lives in Florida. 

No comments:

Post a Comment