Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Growing


I feel like I've grown a lot during these past months-even though most of the time I was miserable, I've learned so much. Sometimes our trials are what makes us a better person.

I have changed my views on a lot of stuff. I just feel weird about sharing it because I haven't told anyone. I don't know.

I've learned that the only one who is perfect and will not disappoint me is God. I know I've said that before I didn't really believe it. I didn't cling to it. I found comfort and love in people when I should have been ultimately looking to God. Because seriously, you never know when someone is going to leave you, or just simply be on a different walk in life...growing apart.

And I have so many dreams and visions about what I want to do and be in life. I have all these people telling me what I should and should not do. And who I am and who I can be...when Proverbs 16:9 says
"A man’s heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps." I need to really meditate on that. And believe it because I let myself get so discouraged because things dont go as planned....

I have more but I'm really tierd and somewhat uncomfortable. So I'm going to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment