Friday, December 26, 2008

2008

Here is my semi-traditional year wrap up. I thought I'd do it now because I need to keep my mind off Vivvian. We said good-bye this morning and my heart broke all over again. I'm going to miss her so much. I am so depressed now. I don't feel like doing anything. 

Ok, here we go: 

2008

January- My birthday party @ the Engels. Dinners with Shannah. 2nd Semester of my senior year started. I had a great schedule. I had lunch with Jakob and Maria and it was the best lunch ever even though half the time Jakob irritated the poop out of me. I got so much closer to him and Maria. It was amazing. There was also the ice skating with Campus Life student leaders which was memorable. =)

February-
Let's see there was winter weekend with cabin #5 haha poor man's Wisconsin. Um, I was still in my cookie making phase and the new VCC building opened that month. Not much else I can think of. 

March- 
Got accepted to the Honor Academy (barf), Candy entered my life (my dad's on and off hooker girlfriend), I started going to Faith church and took Korissa with me. Those were fun/awful days. Because I was hurt so much. I went to Adairs house alot. We played barbies too take out our anger on things. 
April-
Was very similar to March. I just went to church alot with Korissa and hung out with Adair all the time. Edmond and I got our purity rings w/ Aunt Mare at Faith Church. I currently have no idea where it is...only because its too big for me now...and always falls off my finger. 
May- 
Prom. Sunsets. Campus Life ending. Student leadership endeing. CLM ending.Track meets. Insanity. I loved last May but it was very emotional at the same time. Because everything was ending. Get off my bench day. I loved driving Jakob insane at lunch. It should have been one of my hobbies. haha. 
June- 
"Baby-sitting" Emily. haha. Last day of school. =( Graduation VIVVIAN! Stupidness. H's. Bananas in ears. Faith church w/ Korissa. Walks with Adair and her mom. Stupidness. 

July-
Florida. Finding out Honor Academy in Minnesota was shut down and stupidly deciding to go to Texas. "Going Away Party" (Even though I was only gone for 8 days it was very special and emotional that night because I thought I wasnt going to see anyone until freaking Christmas) Wisconsin. 
August- 
Saying goodbye to people. Hard. Honor Academy=death. Travis. Greyhound bus. Going home. The begin of finding a job. Living with the Engels.Adair went off to college.
September-
Moved in with Aunt Mare to find jobs in Munster. Babysitting for Claire!!! (I miss her so much!!!) Halloween stores. The flood. My kitty. The humane society. 
October-
Fall colors! TELETMARKETING!!!! BLAAAAAAAH! Going home FINALLY. More fall colors. Poor man's wisconsin w/ Aunt Mare. Loneliness. Searching for more jobs in Portage. Apple Orchard. My friendship with Katie began. Goats. 
November- 
Changes in friendships. Movies.Suckiness. Emily. Thanksgiving sucked. Finally got my laptop. Zoo tycoon w/ Emily. Whitehorse. Confusion. More fall colors. The end of fall colors. Spontaneous trips to Wisconsin. Scrapbooking.
December-
Falling in love with Barnes, WI all over again. Insanity w/ Aunt Mare aka my wemanise. More changes. Finally got a job. Emily. VIVVIAN. Not being into Christmas. Justin. Pretending everythings just fine (basicly being fake) Christmas suckishness. Starting job...and I dont know whats gonna happen in the next week So we'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment