Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thoughts 12-4-2010


-I need a job.
-I've figured out that I'm going to just get an associates degree in general studies at Ivy Tech since I really have no idea what I'm doing. I want to work with kids but I don't want to be a teacher. I like writing but really don't want to be a journalism major. I like psychology but I don't want to be a psychologist.
- My dad is having surgery next thursday. He's going to be out of work for 6 weeks....I really, really need a job. So I can help out and buy groceries...and so we dont kill each other. 
- Vivvian and Emily are coming home soon! :)
- I miss Wisconsin already but don't miss certain aspects of it. I'm glad I moved back. I feel so much safer.
-I wish I could find a job exactly like my job at timber-lee. It would make life so much easier.
-I really don't like going to my church anymore. I was just there tonight. And I was just not connecting....and that makes me really sad.
-I don't miss my former church.
-I am really hoping to be able to go to school full time this semester.
-I don't want to be in a relationship for a looong time. I have a desire for it sometimes. But I am content being alone.
-I want to try a new church tomorrow morning.
-I wish I didn't have church issues.
- I need to clean my room. & I really need to clean my car,
- I miss my Wisconsin friends. But I'm soo thankful I have Adair Engel.
-I love the snow. I love winter. I wish I had a warmer winter coat. Some hats and gloves would be nice too....meh I will survive.
- I know God is in control and he has the plans for my life and all, but I feel like I'm floating in the air...only it's more like falling, like crashing, and I don't know when I'm going to safely land on the ground. I don't know where I'm supposed to be or what I'm supposed to do. Or how I'm going to pay for stuff. Cause I dont have a job. And I miss people. I want to be at a point where I am content. I have been wandering since 2008...I'm so confused about so many things.
-Christmas makes me happy but it also makes me disgusted in some ways.
-That is all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment