Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm going to Wisconsin some time this week to get a Christmas tree! YAY! I think we might be spending the night too! So I won't have...."One Night Only"! Yay yay yay!  I looked up a bunch of fun things to do in Milwaukee like Christmas lighting ceremonies and such. And while I'm at it I can find out where my cousin Jacob lives, break into his apartment, and move into his living room! YES! We're eating Thanksgiving at a restaurant this year...weird. I really want to see Four Christmases. It looks amusing. And it has Reese Witherspoon in it. She's one of my fav. actresses. =) 

It's so weird thinking that I will be in Florida this time in a month. Thankfully I'll be able to have my car so I can drive back up whenever I want to. (Mom is already trying to talk me into going for a whole year. And I think she should just be happy that I'm committing to a few months. It's like when you have 5 cookies and you eat one, and your like "Man, I really want some more cookies. No fair.") 

My Dad was happy last night. We'll see how long that lasts. He went to church yesterday! And oddly enough...I didn't. But I'm so glad he did. I hope he keeps it up! Especially when I'm not here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment