Sunday, November 23, 2008



I've decided to move to Florida in December...looks like everyone's getting what they want.


So I miss school. Rhonda talked me into taking a class or two next semester. I think I'm going to do it...even if it's online. I love Rhonda. She's my favorite. Scrapbooking was fun...even though I definatly didnt scrapbook anything. haha. I just made food, helped with random things, and talking to Katie online about Thanksgiving, Wisconsin, and Mr. Kretz. Good times. I have so many story ideas in my head. I found free creative writing courses online- there's no college credit or anything but it should be cool. I'm gonna do it right now. I think I'm gonna pull an all-nighter tonight and go to church tommorow. That seems like the only way to fix my bad sleeping pattern I've become accustomed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment